Saturday, September 5, 2015

Destiny (by : Zachary)

     Destiny is my favorite first person shooter. There are so many things to do, like story line, battle other players around the world, and side missions. I really like the game, and if you played, I think you would like it too.
     The story is very simple. There are some bag guys that are looking for a ghost. The ghost ends up finding you, the player. The ghost tells you about the bad guys and that there trying to get you now. You are now the hero of the story and your goal is to destroy the darkness.
     There are three ways to play. Story mode, where you play through the story, and go mission by mission, revealing more about the game as you go. Mission levels let you pick any mission you've already unlocked. This allows you to do missions over and over again. Battle is the last one, this allows you to battle other players from all over the world. You get to do team death matches and capture the flag.
     My favorite part of the game is story mode. I really enjoyed playing through there game and hearing more of the story and how it all fits together. My least favorite part of the game is the battle mode. I'm not very good at it. The game can be found on the PS 3, PS 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.

No comments:

Post a Comment